We are one of the leading Microsoft Cloud Partners in the United States. We are looking for a talented senior engineer to join our ranks as a migration consultant for mid-size and Enterprise clients.
The ideal candidate should have at least 8+ years of experience with Exchange Server 2003, Exchange Server 2007 & Exchange Server 2010. Travel requirements vary and could be as much as 40-70%. They must be available for travel dispatch 24x7x365. The candidate must have current US work authorization.
- Act as an architect of cloud based solutions for customer environments.
- Help with analysis of migration from existing on premise and hosted mail environments to Office 365.
- Provide Office 365 workshops and training for customer's IT staff.
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, and meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Learning emerging Microsoft Cloud technologies and trends and mentoring technical support staff.
- Assisting with resolution of complex IT issues.
- Achieving designated technical certifications by committed dates.
Required Skills and Experience:
Experience with the following technologies:
- Exchange Server 2003, Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2010
- Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007 & Outlook 2003
- Experience delivering and/or authoring technical training
- College degree, preferably in Computer Science. Will consider related equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision
- Ability to manage challenging technical issues by setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans, and professionally communicating to all parties involved.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Apps Experience
- Active Directory Federation Services
- SAML 2.0 or Shibboleth Experience
- Experience with network captures and network troubleshooting
- PowerShell V2 skills including scripting